TX6U Wireless Temperature Sensor with bonus WS-9002U-CAMO Display. (Limited Time Offer)
ADDING ADDITIONAL REMOTE TEMPERATURE SENSORS (OPTIONAL)
1. The WS-9002U is able to receive signals from 3 different remote temperature sensors. A TX6 will monitor temperature only.
Note: When setting up multiple units it is important to remove the batteries from all existing units in operation, then to insert batteries first into all the remote temperature sensor units, and in numeric sequence. Second, install batteries into the indoor temperature station. Transmission problems will arise if this is not done correctly and if the total time for set-up exceeds 6 minutes.
2. It is necessary to remove the batteries from all units currently in operation.
3. Remove the battery covers to all remote temperature sensor units.
4. Place all remote temperature sensor units in a numeric sequential order.
5. In sequential order, install batteries.
6. Install batteries into the indoor temperature station.
- IN or OUT Temp Sensor
- Weather Resistant
- 5.5" x 1.625" x 1"
- Power requirements: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries (not included)